What is the principle of self-lubricating bearings
used in various mechanical industries are still balls, needle rollers and the like, and only a small part have adopted self-lubricating bearings, it is believed that in the near future, self-lubricating bearings will become the leading products in the bearing industry with indisputable advantages such as strong adaptability, wear resistance and economy. Here are some of the application features and advantages of self-lubricating bearings: Oil-free lubricated bearing series1. No oil lubrication or less oil
lubrication, suitable for places where oil cannot be refueled or it is difficult to refuel, and can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life. 3. There is an appropriate amount of elastic plasticity, which can distribute the stress on a wide contact surface and improve the bearing capacity.
4. The static friction coefficient is similar, which can eliminate crawling at low speed, so as to ensure the working accuracy of the machine.
5. It can reduce vibration, reduce noise, prevent pollution and improve working conditions.
6. During operation, a transfer film can be formed, which protects the grinding shaft without biting the shaft.
7. The hardness requirements for the grinding shaft are low, and the shaft without quenching and tempering treatment can be used, thereby reducing the processing difficulty of related parts.
8. Thin-walled structure, light weight, can reduce mechanical volume.
9. The back of steel can be electroplated with a variety of metals, which can be used in corrosive media; At present, it has been widely used in the sliding parts of various machinery, such as: printing machines, textile machines, tobacco machinery, micromotors, automobiles, motorcycles, agricultural and forestry machinery and so on. Boundary lubrication self-lubricating bearing series 1. Good load bearing and good wear resistance. 2. It is suitable for rotational movement, rocking movement under high load and low speed, and frequent opening and closing under load and not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication. 3. Under boundary lubrication conditions, it can be maintained without oil for a long time, and the oil in the layer makes the bearing service life longer. 4. The surface plastic layer can leave a certain margin when processing and forming, and it can be processed by itself after assembly and pressing into the seat hole to achieve a better assembly size. 5. Products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc. JDB solid inlay bearing series JDB solid inlay bearing series is a universal basic product, whether high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, low temperature, oil lubrication, oil lubrication or water lubrication, can be adapted. The matrix of the product is high-force brass, which is twice the hardness of the general copper sleeve and more than doubles the wear resistance. Widely used in: light industry machinery, heavy industry machinery, construction machinery, metallurgical machinery, conveying machinery, etc., such as: continuous casting machines, rolling mills, injection molding machines, paper machines, mold guide columns, ships, machine tools and so on.